Present Onstage at MarketingSherpa Summit 2017: Fill out the 10-minute application below
Share your story with more than 1,000 of your peers.
Have you learned a great lesson through your marketing efforts this year? This is your opportunity to share your transferable principles at MarketingSherpa Summit 2017, held at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas (February 13-16).
We want to showcase you onstage alongside fellow brand-side marketers.
Our MarketingSherpa moderators will work with you to share your case study and results with marketers who are eager to learn from your hard work, success and insights.
This is your chance to share your marketing success story and impact not only other companies’ efforts, but the industry as well.
All speakers selected to present onstage will get a free event ticket.
The deadline to apply is Friday, June 17, 2016 (11:59 p.m. EDT)
Benefits for You:
We're looking for the marketers and business leaders who work hard every day to find ways to better serve their customers and promote their brands. To celebrate these successes, those selected as speakers will receive:
- One complimentary ticket to MarketingSherpa Summit 2017
- Recognition on event website, promo materials, press releases, videos, articles and blog posts
- Entry of case study applicants into the 2017 MarketingSherpa Awards
Our audience deserves the very best possible experience, so we do ask a lot from our speakers. From one-on-one discussions with an expert moderator to help with crafting, refining and practicing the presentation, it’s an overall collaborative experience, starting months before the event takes place. The end result is helpful content for the audience, and you onstage at the beautiful Aria hotel delivering it.
What Past Speakers Have Said:
Aaron Buchanan, Digital Personalization Manager, Finish Line
Mary Abrahamson, Email Marketing Specialist, Ferguson Enterprises
Diana Primeau, Director of Member Services, CBS Interactive
What We’re Looking For:
Below are the categories of sessions that we’re looking for:
Stories from brand-side marketers detail the steps taken in a successful campaign. We look for these things when we’re evaluating applications:
- Customer-centric campaigns
- Transformational — How did this impact the organization?
- Compelling, quantifiable results
- Innovative thinking
- All entrants will also be considered for the MarketingSherpa Awards
Best-in-Show and Readers' Choice Award winners will receive
- A reimbursement for travel up to $500 domestic and $750 international
- Three nights at the award-winning Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas
- Complimentary admission to MarketingSherpa Summit and access to VIP sessions and parties
- Complimentary admission for one guest to MarketingSherpa Summit and access to VIP sessions and parties
- A trophy for the company and up to two supporting vendors
Once the winners are selected, we'll ask them if there is an agency or technology partner that also deserves recognition. Those partners will receive:
- MarketingSherpa Award trophy that says, "Technology Partner [or] Agency that powered the 2017 MarketingSherpa Best in Show Award
- Winner [Brand Name]
- A seal for your website
- A speaking slot at an industry session at MarketingSherpa Summit 2017 with the award-wining brand sharing tips on creating a good partnership
- A video interview sharing tips about creating a good partnership from the MarketingSherpa Media Center that you can share with your audience
Do you have a session that could benefit our audience that doesn’t fit the session types above? You can apply to speak with an “other ideas” application, and we’ll evaluate it based on the needs of our agenda.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When will we find out if we’re selected?The full agenda will be posted in September. First, we will select roundtable speakers, followed by session speakers and, lastly, we will judge the top case studies for awards.
Any tips for submitting a successful speaking application?You can find a blog post written on how to maximize your chances of getting onstage here.
What will my session be like?You will be interviewed on stage by someone from MarketingSherpa. You can watch an example session here.
Who can I contact for sponsorship opportunities?Sponsorship@MarketingSherpa.com
Please Note: Sponsoring does not influence your opportunity of being selected to speak.
What if I’m only interested in applying for the awards?We no longer distinguish between call for awards and call for speakers. However, case studies will specifically be considered for awards.
If I am an agency/vendor (not a brand-side marketer), how can I get involved?You can apply on behalf of a client for a case study. (Please get that client’s approval beforehand.) You can also propose a how-to session or submit an "Other Ideas" application. However, brand-side marketers are given preference.
Who should I reach out to if I have additional questions?
The best way to contact us is to email our event team at Speakers@MarketingSherpa.com.